Today’s “Friday Favorites” features 25 things I’m loving this month (aside from today’s holiday to kick off my 25th birthday weekend), from the who’s, what’s to the what I’m wearing. I’ve compiled this list based on my most recent adventures in case you’ve been missing out!
Read more after the jump for my picks and get inspired to have your own summer adventures!
On Twitter: @dkny // DKNY’s PR Girl with a behind-the-scenes view of all that is good about DKNY.
On Facebook: “Cupcakes & Couture” // “A lifestyle site created by Amy Breckenridge featuring posts on style, baking, shopping…” etc.
On Instagram: @nicholeciotti// Red lips for days…
On Tumblr: Organized Charm// “A graduate student, kindergarten teacher, and southern girl who believes in making life as bright, cheery, and orderly as possible!“
On Pinterest: My Newest Addiction// Beauty, style & summer inspiration to last you all season!
1. Download: Keep. Like it, love it or “keep” it.
3. Watch: Orange Is the New Black…that is, if you haven’t already.
4. Read: BuzzFeed Style. You’ll be simultaneously inspired and entertained.
5. Listen: “Leave the Night On”-Sam Hunt. I can’t wait to see him live in November!
1. Tacqueria El Amigo: 196 Willow St., Waltham// For authentic tacos, free chips & salsa & Carne Asada!
2. Green Briar Restaurant & Pub: 304 Washington St., Brighton// For live Irish sports games, Trivia Tuesdays & delicious chicken curry.
3. Chart Room: 1 Shipyard Ln., Cataumet// For mudslides, outdoor bar window & savory lobster salad.
4. Cafe Fresh Bagel: 896 Highland Ave., Needham// For infamous egg & cheese sandwiches, infamously delicious lox spread & iced coffee.
5. Farm Grill & Rotisserie: 40 Needham St., Newton// For authentic Greek (that won Improper Bostonian’s “Best of” in 2013), gyros & salad!
1. July 6th: Hatha Yoga at the Arboretum
2. July 10th: Free Thursdays at the ICA
3. July 15th: Farmer’s Market at Harvard
4. July 21st: Cardio Dance Party
5. July 28th: Make A City Girl’s Guide To Life #1!
And if you like what you see, don’t forget to show your support here!
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.